Download English songs...

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chelsea Strike into the Q-Finals..



Chelsea find they place in the Quater final of European Champions league after draw 2-2 in second leg matchup against Juventus at Turin. Chelsea through with the agregate 3-2. Chelsea win the first leg matchup at Stamford Bridge withfinal score 1-0.....


JUVENTUS 2 - 2 CHELSEA

19' IAQUINTA
45' ESSIEN
74' DEL PIERO (ala penalty
83' DROGBA

(chelsea win 3-2 on agregate)


(said after scoring the opening goal)

Iaquinta: To my fans.... I'm the coolest guy in this field.. No one can stop me from scoring goals..






Drogba:Dont you dare to touch that BALL!!!!!!!




Drogba: I am the hero of Chelsea Wooohooo!!!





Nedved: Oh mummy.... Say to me this NOT happen to me...







1 comment:

Najmi Hayat said...

ala..
stakat draw ape barang..
menang la..
tunggu!
lpas ni jmpe MU..