Download English songs...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

How to Release Your Anger??





I had read the article about how to release anger from web http://www.wikihow.com/. In the article, there are points/steps that I agree and disagree. But I only agree in point 1,2 and 4 only from 7 listed.

Firstly, I dont think we got to buy a stress ball with squezzing them can make our anger level decrease. We dont need to bring this stress ball anywhere we go and squezzing it everytime because its look very weird.The author said that its make the anger more fun not to release the anger.

Then, we dont need a therapist to help motivate us and take a anger management class because it waste of money and time. You can tell your problem to the people that nearest to you like your parent, siblings and your close friends.The last step that the author wrote is count backward from 10 to 1 very slow??? I had tried this step but nothing is happen.

I want to add more in my own opinion about "How to Release Anger"..

  • Always thinks positive.
  • Dont sit near the smokers (for non-smoker only) because the smoke can disturbs your inhale system.
  • Eat chocholate.(I suggest you to buy Cadbury).
  • Avoid anything that makes you mad.
  • Do things that you like.
  • Keep avoiding yourself from getting injury because its may cause your anger more brutal.
  • Learn how to control your madness.

I hope my point is greatest ways to release your anger.Good luck..



3 comments:

waniey sudirman said...

I can always make u smile??
sejak ble ko jd sweet talker ni aren..
slalunye cakap merapu jer..
haha;D
anyway funny entry;D

ps: weh.. buat satu katun untuk akak gak aren..

-apek punyer- said...

you are the one of them.... hahahahha...the post is for u... hhuhuhuhuhhuhu

otaku said...

woohoo what i'm gonna do if i'm in angry and holding a machine gun.. help me wakakaka..