Download English songs...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wonder Pets Here We Go....

Firstly,I want to say sorry if my language is terrible.....
In my first post, I want to share the cartoon that I like to watch....
It sounds funny, I know this cartoon is for the preschool children... but i enjoy it because it is so funny and make me laugh always when I watch it... The show is called WONDER PETS!! haha... For me this cartoon is too brilliant. The pets are like a real animal. I started watch this cartoon after my class finished last month. I think in the first week of last month. The day I really dont remember, but maybe in wednesday after my BEL 260 class.. My classes stop at 1pm in Wednesday. After I had arrived to my home in that hard hot day, I relax in front of my television. From that I know this cartoon. From that day I fell in love with this Wonder Pets thing.



Here the synopsis of the Wonder Pets!!
Wonder Pets! is an exciting show for preschoolers and for the whole family too. Each episode follows the adventures of three classroom pets Linny the Guinea Pig, Ming-Ming Duckling, and Turtle Tuck who travel around the globe helping to rescue animals who need their help. Of course they are so cute, especially Ming-Ming
These three little heroes don't have any actual super powers, but by working together they can conquer any obstacle: "What's gonna work? Teamwork!" and in malay it sound like: "Ape Yang Penting KERJESAME... Ape Yang Penting KERJESAME..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ini Serious..!!